How to Keep Your Crawlspace Dry9:56 PM
Crawlspaces can trap lots of unwanted moisture, which will most likely turn into mold.
To keep your family healthy, make sure you keep this space as dry as possible and continue to monitor it.
There are simple solutions to keep it dry:
1) Affordable- Lay plastic in crawlspace to keep the area dry.
- use vapor barrier plastic
- you can find the right kind of plastic at The Home Depot, Lowes and any home improvement store
2) More Expensive- Hire a contractor to insulate with spray foam.
- they do carry small kits at The Home Depot, Lowes and any home improvement store
- you can find great contractors on Service Magic
3) Most- Expensive- Hire a contractor pour concrete underneath and waterproof your crawlspace.
- Here's a list of local guys:
- Virginia Basement
- Crawlspace Ace
- Creative Conservation