10 More Gift Ideas for New Homeowners10:06 PM
1. Photos on Canvas Print or Frames- Find a good photo of the homeowners and blow it up on one of these canvases. From time to time you can get a great deal and this will be a great wall filler.
2. Landscaping service- Most new homeowners don’t have time to take care of the yard that first week with all of the unpacking. Take care of it for them.
3. Light bulbs- A friend could always use extra light bulbs hanging around.
4. DVDs- How many times have you heard a friend complain that their cable guy wasn’t able to install on that first day as promised?
5. Dinner- Drop off pizza, take out or a home-cooked meal. Check out www.notyourordinaryrecipes.com for helpful ideas.
6. Welcome mat- Help add some personality to the house in an instant.
7. Gift Certificate to Restaurant near by- Feed your friends with a local meal and help welcome them to the neighborhood.
8. Storage Baskets- Guarantee they’ll be looking for more attractive storage than the brown boxes they packed the old house in.
9. Address Plaques- http://www.homedecorators.com/Outdoor/Address_Plaques/
10. Address Labels- Some great friends of ours gave us these with our whole family and our dog. Everyone always gets a kick out of them.