These appetizers are perfect for those last minute dinner parties and taste delicious! Plus they are simple ingredients that won’t empty your wallet.
2 ripened avocados
2 T salsa (most prefer mild)
One package of 20 soft corn tortillas (small)
1. Cut the avocados in half. Remove the pit by gently squeezing the outside of the avocado. Dice the avocado while in skin by slicing a grid inside each half. Spoon out the fruit into a medium bowl.
2. Mash avocados and mix with salsa.
3. Serve with corn tortillas.
a. Cut corn tortillas into four parts. Spread on cookie sheet, spray with non-stick cooking spray and cook at 350˚ until toasted. Remove from oven and sprinkle with kosher salt.
Goat Cheese toasts
1 pkg plain goat cheese
1. Preheat broiler to high setting.
2. Slice baguette into ½ inch pieces. Place on cookie sheet and brush with olive oil. Broil for about 2 minutes or until bread is toasted. Remove from oven and let cool.
3. Spread each toast with goat cheese. Place on serving tray. Drizzle honey over each toast. Sprinkle with pepper.